Subject: vi and the arrow keys!
To: current <>
From: D. Jay Newman <>
List: current-users
Date: 03/07/1994 10:04:33
I am running netbsd-current, and am having problems with the new vi.  The
biggest one is that I can't use the arrow keys during insert mode.  This
occurs both when I am running X and when I am running normally.

When using arrow keys during insert mode, a control sequence is displayed
on the screen, and I am kicked out of insert mode.

This used to work before nvi was added to the tree.

Any help will be appreciated.
D. Jay Newman           !  We were all born to live with magic, the             !  entire human race.  We're never more than !  half-alive without it.  -- Fred Saberhagen