Subject: Re: How do I get my 3C509-TP working under -current?
To: Scott Reynolds <>
From: Herb Peyerl <>
List: current-users
Date: 03/05/1994 13:29:58
: I pretty much ignored messages that talked about this particular
: Ethernet board because I didn't have one to use, but the situation
: has changed.  Can anyone give me the magic word to use to enable
: the TP jack on the 3C509 (if such a word exists)?  Also, if there
: is a recommended setup, I would appreciate that info also.

What happens when you type "man ep"?

if that doesn't work for you; try "ifconfig ep0 addr link0 link1"                           |  NovAtel Commnications Ltd.                               | <nothing I say matters anyway>
       <NetBSD: A drinking group with a serious computing problem!>