Subject: Re: SNMP daemon
To: Dave Cornejo <dave@dogwood.com>
From: Thorsten Lockert <tholo@SigmaSoft.COM>
List: current-users
Date: 02/24/1994 17:16:29
> I am looking for some people who can and are willing to really beat on
> an SNMP daemon I am working on. If you're interested, send me some
> email convincing me you're serious (at least tell me about the machine
> you want to test it on, it'd be nice if someone has an acceptance test
> for these things)

I'd be happy to have a look at it.  I currently have CMU's snmpd 1.1b +
lots of patches up & running on NetBSD current.  The patches include ones
from Australia to make it read MIB-II, as well as patches to get routing
and interface information from the kernel.

Thorsten
--
Thorsten Lockert  | postmaster@bbb.no   |
Postbox 435       | hostmaster@bbb.no   |  Universe, n.: