Subject: Re: Patch for gated-2.1/src/str.c
To: None <explorer@vorpal.com>
From: Mike Long <mike.long@analog.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/24/1994 09:45:10
>Date: Thu, 24 Feb 1994 02:16:34 -0600
>From: "Michael Graff" <explorer@vorpal.com>

>As seems to happen a lot these days, sys_errlist is redefined.  Here's the
>patch for othersrc/gated-2.1/src/str.c:

I have noticed that one of the recent libc.so version number changes
was due to a similar change in type of sys_siglist.  Its type is now:

const char *const sys_siglist[];

This change breaks emacs (again!), and probably other software as
well.

Mark Weaver:  Are you cooking up a sys_siglist type change patch for
emacs like the one you made when sys_errlist changed? :-)
--
Mike Long                                         Mike.Long@Analog.com
VLSI Design Engineer                              voice: (617)461-4030