Subject: SUP'ing src
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Lee Essen <lee@esltd.demon.co.uk>
List: current-users
Date: 02/22/1994 22:13:20
Now i'm *really* annoyed!

I've been connected over a dial-up line (ppp) for the best part of eight
hours so that I can finally get a full sup of 'src', it was half way
through usr.bin and the line dropped (the performance between the UK
and sun-lamp isn't quick and I think there was a long delay between
packets and my internet supplier timed out the connection).
Trying to restart the link caused the wd.c problem mentioned earlier!

Anyway, this isn't the first time I've got part way through and it takes
*forever* to start it all again (not to mention my phone bill!!)

Is there a way to sup from usr.bin onwards (i.e. usr.bin and usr.sbin) ??

Any help would be greatly appreciated (as would a sup site in the UK!!)

Lee.
--
Essential Solutions Ltd
40 Tatnam Road			Voice:		+44 202 736230