Subject: Re: Snapshot report - 19 Feb tar_files
To: None <,>
From: Herb Peyerl <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/22/1994 09:38:33
>aha1542 isa                     aha1742.c

believe that should read:

aha1542C/CF isa			aha1542.c

>3c509                   isa     if_ep   bnc/aui. utp might work. (tdr)

3c509			isa	if_ep	bnc/aui/utp

>[The SMC Elite16 Ultra has greater throughput under NetBSD than 3c509

As Charles said; throughput is not greater than the 3c509. He claims it uses
less cycles than if_ep but I don't buy that bridge. :-) Whatever. doesn't
really matter.

>his own S3 server. Admittedly, it doesn't touch Thomas Roell's 297541
>xstones, but that was with a Matrox card (which isn't supported by

really? Anyone have Thomas' mail addr? I have some Matrox cards/monitors.