Subject: Re: xntpd problems
To: Tomas Tengling <ltt@cd.chalmers.se>
From: Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@cs.orst.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 02/20/1994 22:18:16
On Sun, 20 Feb 1994, Tomas Tengling wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have problems with xntpd on a PC with NetBSD-current.  I've got
> xntp from othersrc at sun-lampand have tried it on several versions
> of NetBSD-current (up to Feb 18) but never managed to get xntpd to work.
> It doesn't seem to recognize the incoming packets.
> The other parts of xntp, like ntpdate, seems to work without problems.
>
> Anyone who has a working xntpd?

I'm running the regular xntp-3.3-beta...just archie for it...I forgot
where I grabbed it from...

Later...

Jason R. Thorpe                thorpej@cs.orst.edu                   737-9533
OSU CS Support                    CSWest Room 12                     737-2552
      'These are my opinions and not necessarily those of anyone else.'