Subject: Support for Integrated Solutions IS68K20...
To: None <>
From: Freeman P. Pascal KD4YLZ <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/20/1994 15:12:00
This may seem like a strange questions, but has anyone thought of porting
NetBSD to the IS68K20?

I have two of them in my garage, one a V24ws rack and the other a V16
pedistal.  I have docs for most of the cards (scsi-u, scsi, icp16, 68020
and 68010 cpu's, Interphase 3200s SMD controllers, memory boards, mono
framebuffers and graphic co-processor).

Would anyone be interested in such a venture???

Freeman P. Pascal IV	    John 3:16 -	For the Lord so loved the world that			He sent his only begotten Son, that			whoever believes in Him should not
Jesus is LORD!!!			perish but have everlasting life.