Subject: X on multi NetBSD architectures...
To: None <>
From: Peter Galbavy <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/17/1994 15:08:53
Well, now that NetBSD runs on so many platforms, it is time to get
a coherent building scheme for X11R5 (one day R6 also). I think.

I am quite willing to do the work, unless someone already has done
it etc.

I spent an hour or two last night creating a file, and
grafting various bits from and to it, and changing

This is the way I would go... and as long as the __NetBSD__ symbol
is undef'ed in the imake config files (as it is for all machines,
like sun undef's "sun"), then there is little need to touch the stuff anyhow. I know there will probably bee a few source
changes also, but I am going to try to get the sucker going with
only config files hacks.

If the last paragraoph does not make sense then please ignore it.
It makes sense to me 8)

I have the Imake book :-)

Wish me luck, and offer me hints. I expect a first draft next week.
Peter Galbavy				e-mail:
Wonderland				  work:

	  "And you will know exactly who you are, forever,
		by knowing what it is that you love."