Subject: Re: Gateway?
To: Robert Shady <>
From: Michael Graff <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/07/1994 13:21:37
>> Does someone have NetBSD(-current) running as a gateway? Any information
>> would be greatly appreciated.
>I too would be interested in this information.  My story is a little bit
>different, but much the same.  I have a machine with an ethernet card in
>it and a serial port running SLIP.  I'd like to be able to telnet from
>a host on the ethernet and have it go out through the slip connection
>running on my NetBSD box.

This pretty much describes my system, when I have slip running.

I have ``options GATEWAY'' in my config file, do not run routed, but set
static routes up.

Michael Graff    Iowa State University Computation Center      Project Vincent
215 Durham                voice: (515) 294-4994
Ames, IA  50011           fax:   (515) 294-1717           gg.mlg@isumvs.bitnet