Subject: Re: Gateway?
To: Frank van der Linden <vdlinden@fwi.uva.nl>
From: John F. Woods <jfw@ksr.com>
List: current-users
Date: 02/07/1994 10:16:30
> Does someone have NetBSD(-current) running as a gateway? Any information
> would be greatly appreciated.

I have had my NetBSD system set up to gateway between my home ethernet
(containing one entire Mac in addition to the NetBSD system :-) and the
network at work, which I occasional connect to via SLIP.  I had no real
trouble the last time I tried it (which may have been before I got my
Ethernet cards, so I was using two SLIP lines, not an easy trick with the
way SLIP configuration works).  If you're having mysterious trouble, I can
try it out again with a more recent kernel (the last time was a couple of
months ago).