Subject: Re: cpp defines for each architecture?
To: Luke Mewburn <lm@rmit.edu.au>
From: None <Mark_Weaver@brown.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 02/06/1994 22:29:28
> What defines are available for each architecture?  I know all of them
> have `__NetBSD__' and I know that for the i386, `i386' is defined.
> Do the equivalent defines for the amiga, hp300, etc exist (as `amiga',
> `hp300', etc.)

Look at CPP_PREDEFINES in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/gcc2/arch/*/tm.h for
the architecture-dependent cpp macros.

For the other cpp macros, look at the initialize_builtins function in
.../gcc2/cpp/cccp.c

For other macros defined by the compiler driver, look at the definition
of default_compilers[] in .../gcc2/cc/gcc.c

Jeez, and one would think that this was obvious.  :-)

	Mark
Email: Mark_Weaver@brown.edu           | Brown University
PGP Key: finger mhw@cs.brown.edu       | Dept of Computer Science