Subject: noauto mount option
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Dirk Steinberg <steinber@vercingetorix.ert.rwth-aachen.de>
List: current-users
Date: 02/04/1994 12:25:41
Hi,

the NetBSD mount command seems to be missing the noauto option for
fstab. This option is present in both Linux and SunOS. Since amd (the
automounter) does not work reliably for me (after some time it starts
running like mad, eating all the CPU time; I guess it happens when amd
tries to umount some fs), this option would be very handy.
Is there something equivalant in NetBSD?

	-- Dirk

Dirk W. Steinberg - RWTH Aachen - Internet email: steinber@ert.rwth-aachen.de
Aachen University of Technology / IS2-Integrated Systems in Signal Processing
Rhein.Westf.Tech.Hochsch. Aachen / Integrierte Systeme der Signalverarbeitung
Templergraben 55 / D-52056 Aachen / phone:+49 241 807879 / fax:+49 241 807631
Home address: Kleikstr. 63, D-52134 Herzogenrath,Germany/phone: +49 2406 7225