Subject: Re: 'nother sup site?
To: None <lm@rmit.edu.au>
From: Craig M. Chase <chase@pine.ece.utexas.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 02/03/1994 11:08:09

> Does anyone know of a sup site that is less loaded / up more in the
> last few days than poor old sun-lamp? Earlier this week I found enough
> disk space locally to keep an up-to-date tree and everytime I try to
> sup (at any time of the day) sun-lamp is down, or loses connections
> 1/2way thru. Or do I just start the sup for early morning sun-lamp
> time and hope someone reboots it at 9am? ;)

I can volunteer a machine (at least temporarily, we'll have to see how
it works out) to act as a sup site, but I do not have the expertise or
the time to set up the mirroring or the sup serving capability.

If someone who has this expertise and the time would like to
volunteer, please contact me:
  chase@pine.ece.utexas.edu

and I can set up an account from which to do this.  We can use my
Sparc 10.  If the SUP load get's too bad, I may withdraw my offer, but
we can give it a try, and see what happens.

Craig