Subject: wd problem
To: None <>
From: Yeng-Chee Su <>
List: current-users
Date: 02/02/1994 20:38:51
  I just tried to install NetBSD on my ISA IDE Quantum LPS240AT.  Everything
goes fine before the harddisk initial screen.  Then I got some message and
the system is locked.  What's wrong with it?  The machine is 486DX-33 and
the kernel is built from Feb 1's source.  The message is

  wdc0: timeout in wdintr WDCS_BUSY
  wdc0: timeout in wdintr WDCS_DAQ
  wdc0: timeout in wdintr WDCS_DAQ

  /             National Chiao Tung University in Taiwan                 / \
 |  Name: Yeng-Chee Su              Dept:  Computer Engineering         |__/
 |  Phone: +886-35-783513           E-mail:    |