Subject: makeworld script
To: current-users <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Burgess, David (TSgt) ~U <BurgessD@J64.STRATCOM.AF.MIL>
List: current-users
Date: 02/01/1994 10:18:00
Is anyone interested in the makeworld script that I have written?

I have also written a build.kernel script that takes care of the 'rebuild
config' errors that show up from time to time.  Is there any interest in
that?

I understand that for most of the folks on this list, it is a unneeded extra
script to have to maintain, but for us dummies that like to rebuild and
reinstall whenever a new source tree rolls out, it would seem to be a good
thing.

I can post them here (or in comp.os.386bsd.misc) if there is any interest.