Subject: syscon wanted
To: None <>
From: Yeng-Chee Su <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/30/1994 02:07:53
  I've met the problem when I leave XFree 86 2.0 running on NetBSD-current.
It doesn't restore the text mode as it should be.  I think it might be the
problem of pccons comes with NetBSD, so I would like to try the syscon
instead.  However, I can't find the latest syscon by archie (all I found
are under 386bsd-0.1 and it's out-of-date).  Can anyone give me a hand?

  /             National Chiao Tung University in Taiwan                 / \
 |  Name: Yeng-Chee Su              Dept:  Computer Engineering         |__/
 |  Phone: +886-35-783513           E-mail:    |