Subject: Re: misc/101: 'make clean' doesn't remove formatted (*.0) man pages
To: current-users <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Burgess, David (TSgt) ~U <BurgessD@J64.STRATCOM.AF.MIL>
List: current-users
Date: 01/26/1994 08:49:00
I find that the 'sup' update that tries to delete directories does not know
about the obj directory.  THat makes the 'sup' directory delete fail,
because the directory is not empty.

I haven't even looked at the source to see what it would take to change the
logical 'rmdir' to a logical    'rm -fr', but I expect that iot won't be a
big deal.