Subject: second swap partition
To: None <>
From: Yeng-Chee Su <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/19/1994 22:29:23
  I've a question about NetBSD swap partition.  How to add another swap
partition in addition to sd0b?  I've another free partition and would like
to use it as swap space.  However, I can't swapon it.  The message is the
device is not configured.  If I add the device into config file, the swapinfo
will give me a floating exception.  Any opinion?

  /             National Chiao Tung University in Taiwan                 / \
 |  Name: Yeng-Chee Su              Dept:  Computer Engineering         |__/
 |  Phone: +886-35-783513           E-mail:    |