Subject: Re: i've been bad.
To: None <>
From: Mike Long <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/17/1994 14:47:29
>Date: Mon, 17 Jan 1994 13:02:46 -0500

>	okay, i'm going to get killed for this, but could some
>	kind soul please send me the patches to make the latest
>	version of emacs work with -current.

I'm gonna get killed even more for sending a "me too" message, but
could the kind soul in question send me the patches as well?  Thanks.

For the curious, I've already tried to build it once.  It gets to
src/dired.c, puts out a million error messages, and dies.  Nuts.
It's a good thing I still have my old 19.19 binary.
Mike Long
VLSI Design Engineer                              voice: (617)461-4030
Analog Devices, SPD Div.                            FAX: (617)461-3010
Norwood, MA 02062                            *this = !opinion(Analog);