Subject: bug in
To: None <>
From: Jim Babb <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/12/1994 08:31:51
While upgrading to -current the past few days, I ran over a subtle 
bug in the file.  

I was using a shell script full of  'make && make install's.
When doing the 'ar' of one of the libraries, the disk
filled up and it aborted.  OK, so I removed some stuff to make room,
and re-started the shell script.  It went directly to the 'make install'
and installed the (incomplete) library.  This caused lots of undefined 
symbols later on.  The '' file was not deleting the target
on error.

Fix:  change the 3 occurances of '::' to a single ':' in the file
'src/share/mk/' and re-install it.