Subject: Re: gdb 4.11 anyone ?
To: Bernd Wiserner <wiserner@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
From: robert ellsworth <rse@cse.unl.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 01/11/1994 19:21:01

> Does somebody have a gdb 4.11 running with current ?
> If so does it work with shared libs ?

Well,
    I am not running -current, but for the distribution 0.9, gdb 4.11 only
worked with executables that were created with the convention for making 0.8
compatible binaries.  As for shared libs.. I don't know.. maybe someone else
can enlighten us..

> thanks
> B.Wiserner

Robert Ellsworth

* Robert Ellsworth - Undergraduate Studies of Computer Science @ UNL  (402) *
* rse@cse.unl.edu  - 3865 Holdrege, Lincoln NE 68503                464-5758*
* "A Rose by any other name, is still a Rose not in Baseball" - Bill Cosby  *
* "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...  Wait!! What was  *
*  it???  Best?? or Worst???" - Norm, from Cheers            		    *

"Helllllooooo Nurse!" - Animaniacs
"I don't know.. Spin the Cap!!" - Ice