Subject: Upgrading 0.9 to current
To: None <>
From: None <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/11/1994 06:51:51
Hi All !

As I got quite a lot of answers to my last question on upgrading to current I
had another try with a slitely modified sequence of `rules` and worked much
better. I was able to build everything up to /usr/src/bin/sh. In this directory
there is the following problem :
	the file builtins.c is missing
There is a file caled b.c (I think) if I copy this one to builtins.c builtins.h
is missing. I used tcsh as my shell if that matters. I will go compiling the
remaining directories of /usr/src/bin by hand and go on compiling with the rest
Any hints appreciated.

		Werner Kuehnert

PS: When I finally get current up, do I have to repeat the whole (lengthy)
procedure to get the newest current or is there a shorter upgrade path ?

|	E-Mail :          |
|	Tel.   : 0043-222-60171-5205                     |
|	FAX    : 0043-222-60171-5202                     |
|              Make a nice day :-)                       |