Subject: SCSI Controllers
To: None <>
From: Jeff Kreska <>
List: current-users
Date: 01/07/1994 15:18:15

	Does anyone plan on writing code to use Adaptec's new line of SCSI
controllers.  I am talking about the VESA LOCAL BUS ones (284{0,2}).  I got
one to run my CD-ROM because the Ultrastore did not have floppy hook ups.  I
am not using the floppys at this time but I plan to buy a SCSI disk pretty

|Jeff Kreska                                                    |
|Motorola, Inc.                Phone:              817-232-6019 |
|5555 North Beach Street       Fax:                817-232-6580 |
|Fort Worth, Texas  76137-2794                                  |