Subject: Re: Latest kernel + X problems
To: Frank van der Linden <vdlinden@fwi.uva.nl>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@vorpal.com>
List: current-users
Date: 01/06/1994 19:57:55
>The most recent sources (Jan 5th) give me a problem with X (actually,
>the sources as of Jan 2nd already gave me this problem). X starts up
>allright (though it seems a little slower). But, when running it,
>it sometimes stops in its tracks for a little while, or just stops
>alltogether.

I have noticed something like this as well.  I usually head out to the living
room for a few minutes, then when I come back all seems well again.

I am also STILL having a keyboard lockup problem...  It happens a lot when
running X and even while NOT running X...  I never have problems with my
terminal connected to /dev/com00...

>- emacs is version 19.22, statically linked (worked fine before)

Would some kind soul please mail me the patches needed for emacs 19.22 to
build statically under -current?

--Michael

--
Michael Graff                 <explorer@vorpal.com>
1304 Florida #3               (515) 296-2735