Subject: Re: kernel link can't find setsoftnet()
To: Dave Cornejo <dave@dogwood.com>
From: Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@cs.orst.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 12/22/1993 22:18:44
On Wed, 22 Dec 1993, Dave Cornejo wrote:

> When I try to link a kernel using the code supped today (Dec 22) I
> get an unresolved reference to setsoftnet() in if_ppp.c. It looks
> like if_ppp.c fails to include <machine/cpu.h> which is where
> setsoftnet is defined as a macro. Is this a proper solution?

Hmmm...I had this problem with if_sl.c...All I did to fix it was get new
code.  It also had something to do with cpu.h, but I forgot what the fix
was...Check the mailing list archive...It oughta be there...:-)

Later...:-)

Jason R. Thorpe          |     'All standard...'     |    434 Weatherford Hall
OSU Computer Science     |    thorpej@cs.orst.edu    |     Corvallis, OR 97331
Support Staff            |  '...disclaimers apply.'  |          (503) 737-9533