Subject: Re: SUP Updates - Sanity check
To: None <cgd@nobozo.CS.Berkeley.EDU>
From: Tom Crockett <tmc@netcom.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/20/1993 19:40:02

>If you're using those CVS update reports to get files via anon-ftp,
>because you can't use sup, well...  "i told you it was a bad idea..."

Thanks for the reply Chris.  I've been using anon-ftp CVS reports
because the only alternative is the weekly tar files.  At least as
far as I know.  Do you have a suggestion regarding my type of situation
in running current?  My system is up and running current and I have been
since early september.  prior to nov, i was getting the tar files...
sun-lamp to my account on netcom, downloaded via 14.4k to my machine.
the CVS reports seemed like a *good* idea!
I would hate to have to go back to the tar file scenario.
Thanks for your time,
  --Tom