Subject: I am bailing out ...
To: None <>
From: Amancio Hasty Jr <>
List: current-users
Date: 12/11/1993 18:30:33
Hi guys,

I am going to be doing my own hacking over here. The current setup
is a bit difficult for me to work with. It would be nice for others
if in the future someone took a stable snap shot of the tree on
a periodic basis -- like a every month or so. It can come in
handy for anyone to come in and try to help you out. I ask
Theo he told me "hell no". That the current tree is a development
tree. Since I can't demand anything rather than engage on
arguments with the group, I rather just hack over here if the
final product can be used by the Net fine if not it is also okay

All in all I am very impressed with the overall efforts.