Subject: multicast status?
To: None <>
From: Amancio Hasty Jr <>
List: current-users
Date: 12/07/1993 16:15:45
From Tue Dec  7 15:54:17 1993
        id PAA24876; Tue, 7 Dec 1993 15:54:14 -0800
  (5.67a/IDA-1.5 for; Wed, 8 Dec 1993 09:53:53 +1000
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1993 09:53:53 +1000
From: George Michaelson <>
Subject: Multicast for <free>BSD
I have STRONG interest here. I did the broadcasts last week for the
Australian National networkshop, we want to get live on a BSD PC asap
and I've been hassling Garret Wollmann etc for some time to see what
they did (which was offered up into BSD devs arenas, but I think got
lost in the noise)
Can I beg early sight of the code? I'm existing-Multicast aware, I
coordinate deplyment of MBONE in Australia, I have done patches
to the 3.1 pruning code for Ultrix, I can grovel live on TV if needed...
                         George Michaelson The Prentice Centre      | There's no  market for
                         University of Queensland | hippos in Philadelphia
Phone: +61 7 365 4079    QLD Australia 4072       |          -Bertold Brecht