Subject: problems w/current
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Brad Parker <brad@fcr.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/05/1993 16:54:57
I sup'd on 12/4 and 12/5 and found the following:

- in order to rebuild "usr.bin/make" I needed to (cd usr/src/include;
make install) first, because MACHINE_ARCH is defined in
include/machine/param.h

- libexec/atrun does not build because two header files are missing

- amd is not in the usr.sbin/Makefile

- config in usr.sbin does not build (ok, I know, use config.new, but config
is in the makefile); this appears to be a typo in lang.l (MACHIN needs to be
MACHINE)

And, a quick question:

The latest sources have libc with share version 2.0; If I (cd /usr/src;
make && make install), I'm install the 2.0 libs, but all of the bins
will be linked with the previous version (1.x), right?  I need to go back
and then (cd /usr/src; make && make install) *again* to relink everything
against the 2.0 libc.

(just checking here; major revs to shared libs with a full source tree is
new to me ;-)

-brad