Subject: pcnfsd running on current
To: None <dsndata!!current-users>
From: Randy Terbush <sierra!>
List: current-users
Date: 12/02/1993 07:21:00
I would enjoy hearing anyone's experiences running pcnfsd on

I am currently (pun) serving 7 dospc's running MS-windows over FTP's
PCTCP packages.   I am using the pcnfsd that was supplied in the
contrib directories of BSDI.  Each PC has ~4-6 TCP NFS mounts on the
NetBSD-current server.  I have patched NFS in NetBSD to allow
asyncronous writes, and will be watching for problems/improvements
today.  I am getting ~700K bits/sec get's with 'ftp'.

I do have source for a newer version of pcnfsd, but have not given
that a try.

Any feedback is welcome.

Randy Terbush
UUCP: netcomsv!dsndata!randy