Subject: Re: New sites for XFree86-2.0 shlib binaries
To: Paul Kranenburg <>
From: John Brezak <>
List: current-users
Date: 12/02/1993 09:13:15
> > I sup'ed and compiled from scratch over the weekend of the 19th; I've
> >> Did anyone else notice the appearance of two instances of some of the
> > X libraries in the output of "ldd xterm"?  Is that "normal" or not?
> >
> It's not meant to be this way, but it won't hurt either.
> This is corrected in the next update.
> -pk
This is because of the (current) need to reference libXt in libXmu . See the
lib/Xmu/Imakefile (if you are using my patches). As Paul points out, it should
be fixed soon, but will the fix break the current usage ?

 John Brezak                    UUCP:     uunet!apollo.hp!brezak
 Hewlett Packard/Apollo         Internet:
 300 Apollo Drive               Phone:    (508) 436-4915
 Chelmsford, Massachusetts      Fax:      (508) 436-5103