Subject: Re: New sites for XFree86-2.0 shlib binaries
To: Bill Sommerfeld <>
From: None <>
List: current-users
Date: 12/01/1993 14:32:42
> I tried running these, and got core dumps in all of the X toolkit
> based code, looking like a NULL+constant pointer dereference somewhere
> in

When's the last time you supped/compiled?  They were compiled using
the stock Nov-16 system (except for -DEXPERIMENTAL) fully compiled
after a "make clean", and stock XFree86-2.0 with John Brezak's

They have worked fine for me and I have gotten positive feedback from
some other people.  Maybe I could send you my and and see how that goes.

Email:           | Brown University
PGP Key: finger       | Dept of Computer Science