Subject: Missed interrupts
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Michael Graff <explorer@vorpal.com>
List: current-users
Date: 11/29/1993 11:34:19
While everyone is on the topic of missing IDE irq's, I'd like to find a
good reason why my keyboard is locking up from time to time.

My machine is running just fine (I'm typing this on the terminal in the
kitchen) other than the keyboard is frozen.

This happens more under X for some folk, more when I'm using the modem
(or one of my roomates is using it) but I can never get it to lock when I
really want it to.

Is it possible the system is missing irq's, and that the long-known IDE
problem and my keyboard lockup have roots in some common code?

--Michael