Subject: Re: CVS won't work
To: Dejan Vucinic <>
From: Peter Galbavy <>
List: current-users
Date: 11/28/1993 21:10:03
> I fetched cvs-1.3 and compiled it (out of the box), but it doesn't work.
> When I do cvs import it just hangs. I know that current sources are kept
> in cvs, so what's the trick?

Somewhere in the source there is a loop to go through all the signals,
using sigismember(), but in -current this is not fully implemented
(according to the manual page) and the thing runs off the end of the
signals list. I just replaced

#ifdef POSIX

#if defined(POSIX) && !defined(__NetBSD__)

above it. This is a quick and dirty HACK. But it worked for me for now...

I think the file is lib/sighandler.c or something - sorry my soure are
gone away just now.
Peter Galbavy				e-mail:
Wonderland				  work:

	  "And you will know exactly who you are, forever,
		by knowing what it is that you love."