Subject: Re: cc1 and I
To: Amancio Hasty Jr <hasty@netcom.com>
From: Andrew Wheadon <andrew@wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de>
List: current-users
Date: 11/24/1993 19:41:32
> Perhaps I have a corrupt cc1 or something else ..
Yes I had some problems like that before I changed my
Cable (i too had a 1542c), but thats ages ago.

My offer still applies you can ftp the binaries in
/bin /sbin /usr/lib /usr/libexec /usr/bin /usr/sbin
if you want. they are in there respectable files available
via ftp from wipux2.wifo.uni-mannheim.de, for a yet to
be decided amount of time. (ie. until the andrew-toolkit
khoros and god knows what start using up too much space)

Cheers
in ~ftp/binaries of course.
(They are compiled with dummy-crypt though ;)

--
Eat the rich -- the poor are tough and stringy.