Subject: Documentation for GNU stuff
To: netbsd-current-users <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Thomas Eberhardt <thomas@mathematik.uni-Bremen.de>
List: current-users
Date: 11/24/1993 19:28:27
Currently there is only the texinfo source for the awk documentation in the
source tree.

How about including this for all the GNU stuff, so I don't have to pick
this up from the original GNU sources?  And then the standalone info
reader and makeinfo program should probably also be integrated and the
info files installed under, for example, /usr/share/info (I could/would do
this).

Or if this is not acceptable, then the awk texinfo file should also be
nuked IMHO.

--
thomas@mathematik.uni-Bremen.de | Centrum für Complexe Systeme & Visualisierung
Thomas Eberhardt                | Universität Bremen, FB 3, Bibliothekstr. 1