Subject: XFree86 2.0 binaries w/ Shared libs AVAILABLE
To: None <cgd@nobozo.CS.Berkeley.EDU>
From: None <Mark_Weaver@brown.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 11/19/1993 02:36:35
I have just prepared binary sets for XFree86-2.0 linked with shared
libs.  I have been using them now for a day (heavily) without any
problems.  I will be uploading them to lamp in a few minutes.  The
upload will take about 30 minutes, since I'm on a SLIP connection.

I'm uploading them to sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu:/pub/incoming

The files are:

README.xfree86-2.0-netbsd-shlib
xfree86-2.0-bin-netbsd-shlib.tar.gz
xfree86-2.0-other-bin-netbsd-shlib.tar.gz
xfree86-2.0-shlibs-netbsd.tar.gz

The following files are linked with -lcrypt, and should NOT be
exported (ie, don't download them if you aren't in the US, sorry):

xfree86-2.0-other-bin-netbsd-shlib.tar.gz
xfree86-2.0-shlibs-netbsd.tar.gz

      Enjoy!
	Mark
Email: Mark_Weaver@brown.edu           | Brown University