Subject: [Fwd: Re: Three Current Problems]
To: None <dsndata!sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu!current-users>
From: Randy Terbush <sierra!randy@hoss.unl.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 11/18/1993 06:02:00
I am forwarding this reply from David Dawes to the current-users list.
David's response speaks loudly for the XFree86 development team.  I
would like to add that he is also a very fair and thoughtful
spokesperson for the XFree86 team.  Not to be confused with David Wexelblat...

I have heard that pcvt is going to be the console driver of choice for
NetBSD.  Is this true?  Is there a "Beta" patch available that could
be used to get the necessary changes into XFree86 to support this?

--
Randy Terbush
INET: randyt@cse.unl.edu