Subject: Installing NetBSD-current
To: None <current-users@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Marc WANDSCHNEIDER <storm@mnementh.cs.mcgill.ca>
List: current-users
Date: 11/10/1993 19:39:06
[sorry to anybody seeing this twice---I goofed on the last one]

Mooo!

        I just grabbed all the current sources and am about to do the
        install of the whole thing.

        However, I had a question as to what procedure I should use
        to do this.  I have some ideas how to build the system
        currently, but would very much like to make sure it's correct
        with the shared libs (ie, /bin and /sbin SHOULDN'T be shared :-))

        Here is waht I think I have so far:

cd /usr/src/share/mk ; make install
cd /usr/src/include ;make install
cd /usr/src/lib ; make && make install
cd /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/gcc; make && make install
cd /usr/src; make && make install

        Does this sound about right to everybody?  I'd prefer to avoid
        killing my machine :-)

                                                Toodlepip!
                                                Marc 'em.

Marc Wandschneider					    Seattle, WA
Barney the Dinosaur sings! You faint... Barney sings!  Barney sings! --More--
You Die... --More--