Subject: Re: just sup'd - now panic in hardclocky
To: Brad Parker <brad@fcr.com>
From: Robert Shady <rls@zeus.id.net>
List: current-users
Date: 02/03/1993 13:27:24
> I just rebuilt a kernel after suping today (midday) and it boots but crashes
> right after attaching ("changing root device to")..
> It seems to be crashing in hardclock with a zero pointer.
> any ideas?  (I've turned off all non-standard options and driver but it still
> crashes in the same place)

I get the same thing, and actually have gotten the same thing for 2-3 days
now.  I also can't compile with the mitsumi CD-Rom drive in the kernel,
get's a message about "Xmcd0 undefined" or something similar.

I did notice that some options break other options, and vice-versa, but
I haven't been able to document these.