ATF-devel archive

Re: Where does the metadata go?

On 9/12/11 12:37 AM, Jukka Ruohonen wrote:
Hello.

This may be a stupid question, but why the metadata is not collected in the
atf-report(1) output?

Just because I never considered doing this until recently. The metadata is only visible at the moment if you run a particular test case with the -l flag.

Wouldn't it be useful to have at least the "descr"
available, so that one could for instance click a link in the HTML reports
to get a description about a particular test?

Yes, it would, and that's what I'm planning to do quite soon if time permits. Stay tuned!