ATF-devel archive

Re: CVS commit: src/tests/lib/libc/ssp (fwd)

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 6:31 AM, Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost>
wrote:
> OK, previously reported problem has been resolved!
>
> It seems that
>
>        cmd="echo blah | prog"
>        atf_check .... $cmd
>
> doesn't do what was expected.  So I changed the test script to
>
>        cmd="prog" ; stdin="echo blah |"
>        eval $stdin atf_check .... $cmd
>
> and it seems to work much better.   :)

atf_check has a -x flag to pass the command through /bin/sh instead of
executing it with directly with exec().  That makes pipelines work.

Can you try to see if this actually does work and update the tests
accordingly for less black magic?

Thanks,

--
Julio Merino