[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
ANNOUNCE: atf 0.11 released
I have just released atf 0.11. This is mostly a cleanup release that
removes lots of internal implementation details from the public APIs
and introduces some sanity and bug fixes. I hope that further
releases will not introduce so much churn in the source/binary
structure, which will be good for everyone. (In particular, less
reorganization means easier imports into NetBSD.)
Without further ado, here are the major changes:
* The ATF_CHECK* macros in atf-c++ were renamed to ATF_REQUIRE* to match
their counterparts in atf-c.
* Clearly separated the modules in atf-c that are supposed to be public
from those that are implementation details. The header files for the
internal modules are not installed any more.
* Made the atf-check tool private. It is only required by atf-sh and being
public has the danger of causing confusion. Also, making it private
simplifies the public API of atf.
* Changed atf-sh to enable per-command error checking (set -e) by default.
This catches many cases in which a test case is broken but it is not
reported as such because execution continues.
* Fixed the XSTL and CSS stylesheets to support expected failures.
As usual, visit the web site to get this new release:
Main Index |
Thread Index |