ATF-devel archive

Scripts for weekly?

I would like to run the atf(7) tests through e.g. weekly.conf(5) on my
development system.  The report from 'atf-run | atf-report' is however a
little too noisy for the mails that cron(8) sends.  What I would like is a
summary of all tests and then the messages from failures.  Something like:

Summary for 230 test programs:
    220 passed test cases.
    10  failed test cases.
    0   expected failed test cases.
    0   skipped test cases.

 atf/atf-sh/integration_test (44/230): 3 test cases
    arguments: Failed: atf-check failed; see the output of the test for details

Would there happen to be anyone with a ready script?

Or how about something like 'atf-run | atf-report -quiet"?

- Jukka.