ATF-devel archive

Re: Try to build atf 0.4 under ALT Linux

2008/3/19, Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84 / gmail.com>:
[...]
> Try again with the attached patch.

Ok. Compilation not fails now.

[...]
>  >  atf_test_case: command not found
> Aha.  Well, that's normal based on what I see in the log, because the
>  code is trying to use some files that should be installed, but which
>  aren't because you did not run make install yet.

:-DDD

In all documentation I read about

$ make
$ make check
# make install
$ make installcheck

Ok, I try as you says:

$ make
$ make install
$ export PATH="$PATH:%buildoor%_bindir"
$ make check
$ make installcheck

And I got the same error:

## ------------------------------------------------------------ ##
## Automated Testing Framework 0.4 test suite: bootstrap tests. ##
## ------------------------------------------------------------ ##
  1: application: arguments and options handling     ok
  2: application: online help option                 ok
  3: test_program: filter test cases by name         FAILED
(t_test_program_filter.at:53)
  4: test_program: output format and exit codes      FAILED
(t_test_program_run.at:41)
  5: test_program: list test cases                   FAILED
(t_test_program_list.at:41)
  6: atf-format: formatting of long lines            FAILED (t_atf_format.at:56)
  7: atf-config: querying of build-time variables    ok
  8: atf-run: execution of tests                     FAILED (t_atf_run.at:108)
  9: test_program: compare C++ and sh interfaces     FAILED
(t_test_program_compare.at:42)
 10: subr: atf_check function                        FAILED
(t_subr_atf_check.at:40)

## ------------- ##
## Test results. ##
## ------------- ##

ERROR: All 10 tests were run,
7 failed unexpectedly.
## -------------------------- ##
## testsuite.log was created. ##
## -------------------------- ##

And below:

 /bin/install -p -m 644 'subrs/atf.footer.subr'
'/home/coder/tmp/atf-buildroot/usr/share/atf/atf.footer.subr'
 /bin/install -p -m 644 'subrs/atf.header.subr'
'/home/coder/tmp/atf-buildroot/usr/share/atf/atf.header.subr'

How I may point to location of atf.header.subr to autotests ?
Preferable with some variable...

As usually testsuite.log attached.

[...]

--