Subject: error using loadbsd
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Chris Hufnagel <chuff@ee.pdx.edu>
List: amiga
Date: 04/01/1996 23:13:51
I'm trying to install NetBSD 1.1 on my A3000.  I have a 200 meg HD partitioned
as follows:

	root - 20 meg
	swap - 40 meg
	usr  - 100 meg
	local - 40 meg

I have given the proper identifier in hdtoolbox for each partition and the
other misc that the INSTALL docs instruct me to do during hdtoolbox.

xstreamtodev --input=inst-11.fs --rdb-name=swap
works fine, but when I type "loadbsd -b netbsd" I'm greeted
with the following:

loadbsd: open: No such file or directory.

loadbsd is in my C: path so I'm not sure what the problem is.  I have
ixemul.library in my libs: (albeit probrobly +2yrs old).  Any ideas on
what is going wrong?  Thanks for any help you may provide.

-chris
chuff@ee.pdx.edu