Subject: Re: CD-ROM for BSD-Amiga
To: YU SONG <>
From: Guenther Grau <>
List: amiga
Date: 03/27/1996 19:47:58

> I am the frequent visiter to and am not satisfied the contribution
> in that archives. I notice there are great stuffs in
> which are missing in I like to try my betst to port these
> to netbsd-amiga platform. However my modem is quite slow in transferring
> these huge amount files. It will be nice to have these stuffs on CD.

Yeah, sure, no problem. I am also a bit dissatisfied with so little archives
available ready-to-run for NetBSD. I'd like to have more programs on a
specific server ( for example), that contains all the neat stuff
ready to compile. Once I get NetBSD installed on my PC at home, I'll
start working on this.