Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.1 and Picasso - possible solution
To: None <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <is@Beverly.Rhein.DE>
List: amiga
Date: 02/10/1996 12:21:46
George Harvey (fr30@dial.pipex.com@am061.du.pipex.com) wrote:
: If I don't encounter any adverse side effects in the next couple of days,
: I would like to make the changes available for anyone else who has the problem.
: I was thinking of producing a set of diffs and a readme and uploading them to
: ftp.uni-regensburg. Is this the best way to distribute this type of patch?

sort of, ... still better would be, at least in addition to this, to
send the patch set using send-pr to the NetBSD project. This way, it
will be entered into a database automatically, and hopefully somebody
will be able to verify it on other machines than yours (e.g.; does it
still work on the machines it worked before?) and the portmaster can
apply it to The Tree afterwards.

Regards,
	Ignatios Souvatzis