Subject: Re: NetBSD 1.1 and Picasso - possible solution
To: fr30" , "amiga <amiga@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Markus Illenseer <>
List: amiga
Date: 02/10/1996 20:15:38
George Harvey wrote:
> The fix involves changes to grf_cl.c, ite_cl.c and grf_clreg.h so you
> will need a working system with the kernel sources in order to be able
> to apply the changes. (Picasso owners would have to either temporarily
> remove their card or, as I did, initially recompile the 1.1 kernel on a
> 1.0 system)

 Not all Picasso-owners have to.

 Have you tried the fixes that Klaus Burkert send me, which I uploaded on  (Filename is picasso_ariadne.tar.gz) Klaus is the
hardware developer of the Picasso.  His fixes basically are all around the
hidden DAC register, which causes the problem.  Also, some other fixes have
been applied.

Markus Illenseer